It’s the most wonderful time of the year…. Rightlabs Scholarship Time! Every year, RightLabs awards two $500 scholarships to Canadian students to who have excelled in their high school roles. If you are a grad coordinator for your school, or have enriched school culture through music, film or visual arts, then apply today!
- Students must submit a 500 word summary specific to the criteria of the scholarship.
- The application must include the name of a supporting teacher such as the graduation coordinator or fine arts teacher.
- We recommend an accompanying letter from the grad coordinator or counselor too!
- Students are encouraged to demonstrate community involvement by also including links to photos, videos, Facebook fan pages or Twitter hashtags related to their scholarship submission – we reward creativity and love to see engagement with social media!
- Entries must be received by Thursday June 1, 2017, and winners will be notified by June 15, 2017
- The winner and first runner up from each scholarship will be published in the RightLabs July 2017 Blog.
Making Grad Great – Graduation Scholarship: This scholarship goes to the Grade 12 student who best displays how they went the extra mile to make grad special at their school. Stories should include specific examples of fundraising initiatives, events planned, or anything that you did to make your grad a unique and fun experience for your High School in the 2016/2017 school year!
Acting Out Grad – Theatre Arts Scholarship: Grade 12 students applying should describe how they express themselves through music, theatre or film/visual arts. Be sure to include your experience both at and outside of school, and any additional performances or projects you have been involved in during your time in high school.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
To view our past Scholarship winners: