Every year RightLabs awards $500 scholarships to Canadian students to who have excelled in their high school roles. If you are a grad coordinator for your school, or have enriched school culture through music, film or visual arts, then apply today!
- Students must submit a 500 word summary specific to the criteria of the scholarship.
- The application must include the name of a supporting teacher such as the graduation coordinator or fine arts teacher.
- We recommend an accompanying letter from the grad coordinator or counselor too!
- Students are encouraged to demonstrate community involvement by also including links to photos, videos, Facebook fan pages or Twitter hashtags related to their scholarship submission – we reward creativity and love to see engagement with social media!
- Entries must be received by
May 31, 2016June 1, 2016 and winners will be selected in June.
- The winner and first runner up from each scholarship will be published in the RightLabs newsletter, blog and social media.
Making Grad Great -Graduation Scholarship: This scholarship goes to the Grade 12 student who best displays how they went the extra mile to make grad special at their school.
Acting Out Grad – Theatre Arts Scholarship: Grade 12 students applying should describe how they express themselves through music, acting or working behind-the-scenes.
— Applications are now closed. —