“Summertime, and the living is easy”
While many of our customers take the summer to rest and relax (and we’re glad you do!!!), the RightLabs team spends the summer months sharpening our knives. We dedicate our time from June to the end of August growing our business via conferences, ensuring that our processes and documentation are up to date by collecting feedback from customers, and brainstorming new ideas about how to improve our business by running company Hackathons.
Here’s a snapshot of what we’ve been working on this summer!
- New platform – ActivityRight: while we can’t tell you all the tricks we’ve got up our sleeves, we have an exciting new mobile platform called ActivityRight for our K to 12 Districts that our development team has been hard at work on. Stay tuned for more information in the coming months!
- Approval Workflow – This summer, we worked closely with CampusRight users to develop this new feature. We now have a way to allow a single, or multiple, approver(s) to review and accept or decline an application right within our existing registration process
- Grad 2017 feedback form and debrief – we’ve implemented a new customer feedback form that allows InviteRight and CampusRight users to submit feedback and suggestions online for future development. Then, we meet bi-weekly as a team to discuss this feedback, and come up with a plan for how we can accommodate these requests.
- Conferences – our Sales team has been hard at work making new connections at events such as the British Columbia Association of School Business Officials AGM and Conference, and the Canadian School Board Association Annual Congress. Next up this fall, we meet with the Association of School Business Officials International in Denver, Colorado!
- Company Hackathon – back in June, we held our 3rd Company Hackathon at the Edmonton Office. Several new processes, such as improvements to our invoicing and reconciliation process, were developed as a result of this friendly competition.
Which of these new features or changes are you most excited for?
Whether over the summer, or any other time of the year, we’re always looking for new ways to connect with our customers and improve our system. We think we do a pretty good job, but we know there is always room for improvement! We’re looking forward to big things this upcoming fall, and hope you are too!
Questions about any of our new features or other future development?
Contact our Support Team and we’d be happy to set a meeting up to discuss your request!